Epsom salt is loved by New York’s holistic practitioners and superstars alike. Combine it with oils for a fabulous start to the weekend.
Epsom-oil baths is one of the simplest, yet most effective DIY-tricks we have learned from some of New York’s best acupuncturist, massage therapists, rolfers and trainers. Not to mention that stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth Paltrow and Victoria Beckham turn to epsom baths when they need to feel on top (supposedly).
Taking a bath with epsom salt is said to be: Detoxifying.De-puffing. De=stressing. Circulation-improving. Maybe slimming. Most definitely relaxing. Adding some oil makes the bath a natural peel that takes away those dead skin cells too.
How to do it:
- Pour a cup or two of epsom salt to a hot bath
- Add one tablespoon of oil
- Enjoy for a least twenty minutes to get the full effect.
Some oils we love:
- Fractionated coconut oil for its peeling effect
- Lavender oil when we want to get sleepy
- Ylang ylang or jasmine oil when we are going oil
- Rose oil because we just are just into everything with rose these days
Try it out for that Fabulous Friday Feeling.
Feel good. Look good.